Monday, October 5, 2009

Supercharged feedback

Hey Pete,

I just wanted to let you know what a spectacular job you did with Super Charged. The way you seamlessly threaded Tim's amazing life story in the film through interviews with his family and peers, along with photos, videos and the music he liked is nothing short of incredible. I was very impressed with the quality and professionalism that you put into that film and everyone I have spoken to about it was just as blown away as I.

Learning about Tim's life has been very inspiring for me. Not only was he a phenomenal athlete, but the goodness he displayed towards others and his overall positive attitude has just made me want to strive to be a better person and live my life to the fullest. A powerful thing Tim's mother said in the film, that it was like he knew he was living on borrowed time, really resonated with me. In a sense, we are all living on borrowed time.

His athleticism was truly incredible. He skated such masterful feats with ease and grace, I have never seen anything like it. Just thinking about it makes me want to grab a board and hit the pavement!

Lastly, your humility and dedication must be commended. You didn't make the film or the activities and events surrounding the film about you in any way, and, really, you deserve a lot of credit. It makes me honored to know you and even more stoked to be able to play in a band with you. Keep doing great work. You went big with this project and it makes me excited to think that we can all go big with our dreams and be successful.

Go Big!!!

Your Friend, Denis

No comments: